Principals & Boards
We act for all schools, including state, state integrated, kura kaupapa Maori and private schools.
- Help you to resolve complaints and manage persistent complainants
- Assist you or your staff to respond to complaints to the Teaching Council
- Advise you on responding to Official Information Act (OIA) requests
- Advise on privacy issues
- Advise on health and safety and risk management
- Provide policy advice
- Assist with trespass orders and harassment orders when required
- Advise on issues arising at school with separated parents
- Advise on issues relating to the Vulnerable Children Act
- Provide guidance on performance management and employment issues
- Advise your board on natural justice and unconscious bias issues to ensure good decision making.
State and state integrated school boards and kura kaupapa Maori should contact the New Zealand School Trustees Association Helpline and Advisors in the first instance as their advice is free. If the matter is more complicated and advice for a specific situation is required we can help.
If you have any questions,
please feel free to call us or send us a message